Member Submitted Recipes
You created your own recipe or found one you loved enough to share. Thank you for the inspiration!
- Roasted Carrots & Beets + Carrot-Top Pesto: Dishing Up the Dirt
- Chicken, Fennel, & Roasted Turnips: 6 chicken thighs, fennel bulb cut into 1/4s, minced fennel fronds, turnips cut into bite-size pieces, onion cut into 1/8s, 5 minced garlic cloves, 1/4 cup olive oil or less, lemon juice and zest from the rind, 1/8 cup limoncello or white wine. Mix it all in a bowl and put on foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 425 F for 35 minutes or until chicken is browned. Can be done on a BBQ!
- Tangy Apple Fennel Slaw: www.bettycrocker.com
- Garlic + Herb Butter: Dishing Up the Dirt
- 1 cup good-quality unsalted butter, softened
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 2 1/2 tablespoons minced dill
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
se a hand mixer and blend all the ingredients together until well combined.
- A member suggested to sub out cilantro for the parsley, add pepper flakes, and put on fresh corn or other veggies!
- Sautéed Mustard w/ Onions, Garlic, & Oil: www.simplyrecipes.com
- Quick Pickled Hakurei Turnips- www.seriouseats.com
- See Fennel for Chicken, Fennel, & Roasted Turnips